Business Transformation and Digital Change
Digital and Mobile by Default…
We offer a wide range of focused consulting services to support business transformation and digital change:
- How to prepare for and execute change considering existing business structures: Formal evaluation of current operational and business functions and processes with workforce engagement to identify exactly what digital and business change mean and how improvement can be made.
- How to embed ‘digital and mobile first’ from securing business case approval and key stakeholder support through to formal training and implementation planning as part of formal delivery governance.
- How to plan and implement a digital transition blueprint (DTB) for moving established workforce to improved handheld devices across different operating platforms with consideration to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) as a driver to supporting user adoption and long term strategy.
- How to exploit secure mobile email, integrated SatNav, Near Field Communication, RFID, Man Down support and wearable solutions, 3rd party Apps and peripherals to reduce effort, cost and risk whilst increasing safety, confidence, compliance and productivity for staff on the move.
- Case study overview walkthroughs of how major blue chip organisations have already successfully undertaken targeted digital change and have adopted new ways of working with new handheld technology to drive productivity with paths for ongoing improvement.
- Guidance on the development, presentation and distribution of management information gathered from mobile working can be optimised and fed back into operations to support productivity, efficiency and performance through bespoke TOM and MOS (Target and Management Operating Systems)
- Engaging and working with technology vendors through often complex assessment and bid process to drive best purchase outcomes.
- Setting up mobile focused support capability both on and offshore and how to implement robust data security and compliance through remote device management.
Change is often a difficult process for any business and creating and achievable, straightforward and supported plan for key projects or programmes can be painful. Our tested approach can support your business through not only delivering projects and programmes but will also ensure key business supporters and users are bought in and prepared to adopt new … Continued
Every project or Programme – big or small – is under threat from a set of definable risks. From tight deadlines, budget restraints and political influence, it’s important to recognise and mitigate against these risks to ensure success and that’s where project assurance comes in. Project assurance provides an independent and objective oversight of the … Continued
Health checks provide an insightful, high-level snapshot of your project or programme activities. By identifying areas of success and areas in need of improvement, our health checks are an effective foundation for the entire project assurance process. If your project or programme is high-profile and business-critical this function is critical to success. When projects or … Continued
As technology evolves, regulations change and consumer expectations reach new heights, businesses face growing pressure to enhance and understand their internal audit capabilities. Combined with the need for complex risk management and the ability to meet strict time and budget constraints, project and programme audit has an important role to play in business success. So … Continued